At Cinco Rodavento our priority is to guarantee our guests and collaborators health. Thus we take prevention, hygiene, disinfection and sanitization protocols very seriously. Out staff members are continuouslly trained and certified in this matters.
Due to Covid-19 Global Emergency, we have implemented additional measures:
- We verify body temperature and general health state of all out staff members, suppliers and guests prior to their access to the property.
- Suppliers access is restricted to mid week with no guests.
- Upon arrival our guests are informed of internal preventive measures and are asked to sign a compromise letter to comply to all official measures.
- Disinfection carpets available on hotel entrances.
- We have implemented and reinforced the correct use of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) according to each staff member position: face mask, face shields, latex gloves.
- Constant hand wash protocols and antiviral gel.
- Reduced capacity in accommodations, restaurants, bars and activities according to government guidelines.
- Prioritize service in terraces and open spaces.
- Social distancing.
- Reduced staffing
- Increased frequency in cleaning, disinfection and sanitization protocols.
- Scheduled and pre-booked activites and services to guarantee social bubbles and distancing.